Interactive, Flexible Curriculum for K-6 Music Classrooms
- Our Mission -
To inspire and cultivate the musical gifts of young students, encouraging them to carry out their musicianship throughout their lives.
- About Us -
Music Express is a complete K-6 music curriculum, started by internationally recognized music educator, composer, and choreographer John Jacobson. We exist to bring joy and fun to the music classroom, but also to make your job easier. Our magazine provides music teachers with all the tools they need to revolutionize their classrooms.
With a subscription to Music Express, educators take their music lessons to a new level with a wealth of theory-based resources in every issue.
- What To Expect -
- Exciting, relevant songs from modern music that your students will love
- Theory-based lessons that are correlated with National Standards
- Interactive Digital Lessons that feature our iSong technology, Listening Maps, and more
- High quality recordings and vibrant choreography videos
- Cross curricular lessons
- Original music from leading composers in the music industry
- Dedicated support staff, available 7 days a week
- And more!
- More Info -
- Publisher: Hal Leonard LLC
- Circulation: Over 3,000,000 student readers
- Distribution: Sold by subscription directly or through select music dealers
- Package/Cost: Annual subscription to Premium Plus package (6 issues/year) is $195 and includes:
- 1 Teacher Magazine (My Library access code, lesson plans, accompaniments, choreography notes, activities, instrumental parts)
- 30 Printed Student Magazines
- Online Audio + Video
- Digital Lessons